I wake up.Immediately, I have to figure out who I am. It’s not just the body – opening my eyes and discovering whether the skin on my arm is light or dark, whether my hair is long or short, whether I’m fat or thin, boy or girl, scarred or smooth. The body is the easiest thing to adjust to, if you’re used to waking up in a new one each morning. It’s the life, the context of the body, that can be hard to grasp.Every day I am someone else. I am myself – I know I am myself – but I am also someone else.It has always been like this.
Every Day (Every Day #1)
I wake up.Immediately, I have to figure out who Iam.
- Deutscher Jugendliteraturpreis for Preis der Jugendjury (2015)
- The Inky Awards Nominee for Silver Inky (2013)
- Abraham Lincoln Award Nominee (2014)
- Andre Norton Award Nominee (2012) ...more Cybils Award Nominee for Fantasy & Science Fiction (Young Adult) (2012)
- Green Mountain Book Award Nominee (2015)
- Missouri Gateway Readers Award Nominee (2015)
- Premio El Templo de las Mil Puertas Nominee for Mejor novela extranjera independiente (2012)...less